Ramayan and Mahabharat TRP Report In 15th Week DD National: Ramayana and the Mahabharata have reiterated the same story of success in their rebroadcasts, which was written thirty years ago when the show first aired. In the 15th week of 2020, Ramayana and Mahabharata received the highest viewership across various genre programs across channels. With this Doordarshan remained the most watched channel.
Broadcast Audience Research Council has released TV ratings for the 15th week. Ramayana and Mahabharata have been seen on Doordarshan the most watched between April 11 and April 17. However, this time the shows of some private channels have also made their way into the top 5. Status of top 5 shows as per the choice of the audience of different regions.
Ramayana and Mahabharata TRP Report IN Urban Areas
- Ramayana serial was aired on DD National with 36854 impressions.
- Second place was named after DD Bharati’s show Mahabharata. This serial received 11146 impressions.
- Surprisingly in third place was the Hindi film Mardaani 2 which came on Star Plus which got 3568 impressions.
- The fourth place was Dangal channel show Mahima Shani Dev, which got 2896 impressions.
- The fifth place was named after Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo Show from Dangal, which got 2798 impressions.
In rural areas
Ramayana and Mahabharata TRP Report IN In rural areas
- Ramayana serial with 30619 impressions stood first.
- Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo came in second place with 10896 impressions.
- Mahima Shani Dev Ki third with 9091 impressions.
- Mahabharata finished fourth with 7145 impressions.
- Dangal channel’s show Bandini came in fifth with 6454 impressions.
Combined Ramayana and Mahabharata TRP Report IN rural areas and Urban Areas
- Ramayana show came in first place with 67473 impressions.
- Mahabharata stood second with 18290 impressions.
- Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo came in third place with 13694 impressions.
- Mahima Shani Dev at fourth place with 11986 impressions.
- Bandini at fifth with 8327 impressions.
The above list clearly shows that Ramayana was far ahead of other shows. The shows of many other private channels have still not reached the top 5.