The Federation of Western India Cine Staff (FWICE) has despatched a letter to the Maharashtra CM, Shri Udhav Thackeray spotlighting the rules that each one forged and crew in Mumbai would observe as soon as taking pictures is resumed.
Your entire textual content of the letter (enclosed) is given under:
To Shri Uddhav Thackeray ji Honourable Chief Minister – Maharashtra State Mantralay Mumbai
Sub: PROPOSED GUIDELINES FOR THE RESUMPTION OF WORKS IN THE MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.
We wish to introduce ourselves to you as we’re the representatives of the Federation of Western India Cine Staff (FWICE), which is the oldest and the biggest organisation of the employees and technicians of your complete media and leisure business. FWICE is the mom physique of 32 totally different crafts of the employees and technicians of the media and leisure business in Maharashtra comprising of greater than 5 lakh members, sheltered below its big umbrella.
The FWICE is extremely involved concerning the Well being, Security and Safety of all these members who are actually keen to affix the works submit the lockdown is over. We have now due to this fact drafted the under SOP’s/Tips to be adopted in the course of the resumption of the works within the Media and leisure Trade:
1. All vital medical checkups to be obligatory for all of the crafts and crew getting into the units
2. All of the craft and crew members to be stationed within the studio premises or a resort to keep away from
travels and contacts with outsiders till the entire shoot is over.
3. Additional measures must be put in place, comparable to offering crew members with masks and gloves, instituting further cleansing shifts and making certain that make-up artists and hairdressers eliminate brushes and different instruments as soon as they use them on an actor.
4. All the required private care equipments comparable to face masks/shields, hand sanitizers and so on.
must be offered to all of the crew members by the producers.
5. Wholesome and hygienic meals to be offered to all of the craft and crew members on the units by
6. Lesser crew members to be allowed on the indoor shoots.
7. Publish manufacturing actions must be carried out with minimal workforce and all of the
equipments to be correctly sanitised earlier than and after every use.
8. All dubbing amenities to keep up bodily distancing.
9. All of the equipments on the Manufacturing items must be sanitized on common intervals.
10. All units to have a fumigator for folks getting into the set
11. Ideally all unit members to get a damaging COVID check report back to be allowed on shoot, and submit
12. Costumes to have a number of units to be used and all cleansing should be with disinfectants.
13. All rehearsals to be carried out sporting the masks and gloves compulsorily
14. Excellent dues quantities must be cleared by the producers earlier than beginning the shoots and
the funds must be made inside 30 days of the shoot.
15. Folks aged 60 years and above and pregnant girls to be restricted on the set for 4
months from the date of begin.
16. Month-to-month fee to be cleared finish each month.
17. Every day wages staff fee to be cleared on each day foundation.
18. Minimal Life Insurance coverage Assure Rs. 50 Lakh.
19. Ambulance, physician and nurse obligatory on each set.
20. Each producer ought to present minimal Three washroom and identical to be sanitized each hour.
21. Correct eating space to be allowed with ample sitting association.
22. Guests strictly prohibited.
23. Eight hours Shift. Work to be divided into two shifts a day. Mandatorily folks must be
modified per shift.
24. Any individual discovered COVID +ve in the course of the shoots or throughout his journey for shoots must be
mandatorily given therapy in personal hospital.
We request you to kindly please think about the above pointers and do the needful accordingly.
We stay up for your cooperation and help.
Sincerely Yours For FWICE
ASHOKE PANDIT B N TIWARI ASHOK DUBEY GANGESHWARLAL SHRIVASTAV CHIEF ADVISOR PRESIDENT HON GEN SECRETARY TREASURER
Says FWICE’s Ashoke Pandit, “The honorable Chief Minister wished us to ship him pointers. And we’ve finished so on his request. You will need to have readability as regards to taking pictures after the lockdown. It’s the one method we are able to deliver the leisure business again heading in the right direction.”
Pandit additionally dismisses all hypothesis of Mumbai ‘s tv business relocating its taking pictures to Hyderabad.
“The place do such speculations come from?” Ashoke Pandit wonders angrily.
Catch us for contemporary Bollywood Information, Bollywood Films replace, Field workplace assortment, New Films Launch & upcoming motion pictures information solely on Bollywood Hungama.